8.05.2008

The Proof.

When people look upon me worst fear is that they will see a creature who needs pity and special attention due to his recent past.
This is not my will, or God's for that matter, that the World will see me this way.
I believe, as of this current day, I am too be an inspiration.
God has healed me!
What more proof do you need?

But first, let me say that I am not forcing glory and attention upon myself through these happenings.
In doing so would equal that of a foolish and cowardly deed.
For my only goal is to give Him the glory.

When I speak of my life and myself, this is not my doing but God's.
For without God I would be someone who only awakes to greet the night.

They ask for proof of God.
Well here it is!
This proof you are seeking is the very one who is writing to you.
If it strikes you as unsophisticated to assemble such a simple answer in such a simple sentence, then I am truely sorry.

For God does not reveal Himself for us humans to argue, scratch our heads, and gain headaches.
He does this to show who He is.
Not who you think He should be.

Why must this be so difficult, you say?
This is my purpose.
To show the World that God may show Himself in the most coincidental and/or 'simple' ways.

I will accept no other feat than of which I have brought before you.




N.P. Reed

No comments: