11.02.2008

Yippie.

I'm happy that the post on facebook about my blog update, not only worked, but also some people actualy viewed my blog. You can tell I don't get very many people on my blog, if any at all. So that made me a little happy.

I did get some recomendations for my blog about it's apperance. Hopoefully the new font color works and suites you.

News on my blog search to change from Blogger- I have found a site that seems to be more cleaned up than Blogger and offers some things that Blogger doesn't have. That is what I like about it. What I don't like about it is that it is not as customizable as Blogger. I'm not sure if I'm actually going to switch. If I do, it will be my last blog switch, much to some peoples annoyance of change.

We'll see, though.



N.P. Reed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For us "older" (term used loosely!) folks with not that great of eye-sight, it's still hard to read. My friendly suggestion would be to make the font larger. :)

~Sharon~
A Hoosier Family-http://hoosierfamily06.blogspot.com
Assembly of God Blogs- http://assemblyofgodblogs.blogspot.com