10.27.2008

Moving

Not physically. Just my blog.

I realize this is pretty insignificant to the very few who actually view this blog but thats alright. That's not the reason I might be moving.

Reason- I thought it would be interesting to explore the web in search in a better, maybe more advanced blog machine than Google's Blogger. Not that I don't like it. Maybe there is a better blog-type for me.

Of course there is the possibility that I won't change my blog. That is always a possibility if my search doesn't turn any cranks for me.

Indeed, if I do find a a new blog site I will make it a point not to leave all 'yins in the dark. All you two people.

Chow seniors and senoritas.



N.P. Reed

2 comments:

Matthew said...

nice hair in the photo

Sharon said...

Hi!
I wanted you to know that I moved you to the members in the Assembly of God Blogs network. Sorry it took me so long! Be watching your email soon for an official welcome email!:)

Blessings!
~Sharon~
A Hoosier Family- http://hoosierfamily06.blogspot.com
Assembly of God Blogs Network Site- http://assemblyofgodblogs.blogspot.com