9.18.2008

Dead in Deadly Eyes.

To the World I am dead.
One who is a drone among the other dead drones.
I have no purpose to the World except that to inch the World ever further to its own demise.
I eat, then die.
With some cracks of a few smiles, I drudge on to my fate of the grave.
Minus a few minor happenings, my life has no grandiose encounters of joy, whatsoever.
Yet, even the minor happenings are only that of a short season.
To the World all my works should be displayed only under a thick carpet.
I have no name.
Nor do I have a vision.
Though the World may try to teach me otherwise, their joyless faces show that they too are dead in speaking lies.

But to Him who lives...

..as do I.
For my life is not a shriveled piece of snake skin.
It is, in fact, a powder keg of joy and Truth of which I pray that may ablaze those who are dead to the World.



N.P. Reed

No comments: