9.15.2008

New Stuff

This is probably, in contrast to all previous posts, a very informal entry. I suppose the others, perhaps, are a bit dry and in too broad of a spectrum.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to share in a more relaxed tone tonight.

Tomorrow, I better speak to the Spanish teacher at the school. I'll need to take a quite crash course on the language. As you know (my only reader...PM...*cough*) we'll be heading for Mexico this summer. I am much excited about this.

Not only will this empower me with a small, yet larger than Toledo, view of what those in the world must face daily, it will, I believe will also encourage me in my faith and my upcoming years as an adult in the career and/or ministry field. Just look what happened at the last missions trip I attended!

(plus, won't San Diego be nice that time of year?)



N.P. Reed

1 comment:

Matthew said...

It's going to be awesome.